TOP RATED LOCAL®
- Skunks’ scent glands can spray up to 15 feet.
- Skunk burrows can cause structural weakness in decks, porches, sheds and foundations.
- Skunks can carry the rabies virus with no sign of infection.
- The skunk smell can remain on skin and pet hair for days, weeks and even months.
- Raccoons can have as many as 5 or 6 den sites in a residential area.
- Raccoons can carry the rabies virus without showing any signs or symptoms.
- A raccoon’s motherly instinct is very strong – they will cause serious damage if separated from their young.
A1 Pest Solutions offers full service in wildlife removal. We humanely remove any animal from residences and businesses and we keep them out by repairing the animal’s entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points.
Repairing Entry Points
We offer a repair service to the damaged shingles and secure a heavy gauge steel screen over the entry hole. We also offer animal-proofing of roof vents, plumbing roof mats, pipes, chimneys etc to insure that our racoon, skunk and other wildlife
removal is a lasting success.