TOP RATED LOCAL®
Wasp & Bee Removal
- Wasps are predators that feed on insects mostly in early summer.
- As natural food sources become scarce, they turn to scavenging.
- Wasps become dangerously aggressive when their nest is threatened.
- A hive can contain thousands of wasps.
- Wasp stings can cause allergic reactions such as difficulty breathing or speaking, swelling in the mouth or throat, wheezing, hives or rash, tightness in the chest.
- Wasps are able to sting multiple times.
- There are several types of bees in Manitoba; most common are honey bees and bumble bees.
- Unlike the wasp, bees are normally not aggressive.
- Bees are only able to sting once; the stinger is left and the bee dies shortly after.
- Once locating the hive we determine what species of wasp or bee inhabits the nest.
- We then use pesticide or green methods to eliminate the hive.
- If the hive is visible we will remove the hive completely.
- Wasp and bee removal services are 100% guaranteed - if you have any issues after the treatment we will come back completely free of charge.