TOP RATED LOCAL®
Mice & Rats
- Mice and Rats harbor more than 30 diseases harmful to humans.
- Mice and rats can give birth when they are 2 months old.
- Female mice can give birth to up to 12 babies every 3 weeks.
- Small mouse infestation can produce thousands of droppings in a short period.
- Mice produce 55 to 80 droppings a day.
- Mice can fit through a hole the size of a dime and rats the size of a quarter.
- Squirrels rely on multiple nesting sites within their territory (which can be up to 4 to 5 square city properties).
- They will build multiple nests within one attic.
- One female will typically produce up to 14 offspring per year.
- Squirrels cause damage to roofs and other structures (e.g. Inside of attics, insulation and electrical wiring can be compromised leading to a fire hazard).
- First, we assess the residence to what level the infestation has progressed and what your best treatment options are.
- Second, we assess all possible entry points in your residence and seal them off to prevent further issues (infestations).
- Next, we use a combination of baits, regular traps and/or live traps to ensure the elimination of pests in your residence.